Free door-to-door international shipping!
Packaging: 60 grams per zip package
Dandelion root, Burdock root, Artichoke leaf, Peppermint, Fennel, Rooibos
To enjoy your herbal tea
You can use a tea pot / tea cup with a filter core or use a stainless steel tea filter to make it.
– Put 2-3g of tea (1-2 teaspoons) into the tea strainer
– Pour about 200ml of boiling water into the jar/glass, then close the lid.
– After 5 minutes, remove the tea grounds and enjoy.
- Suitable to drink after eating greasy food and drinking alcohol.
- Suitable for people with cholesterol, diabetes, and atherosclerosis.
- Do not drink on an empty stomach.
- People with kidney stones should consult a doctor before taking.
- Do not use for pregnant and lactating women.
Most ingredients are grown organically in the region of Daklak (Vietnam) and handpicked by our diligent herbalists. For some ingredients that are unable to grow domestically, we import from Japan with JAS’s organic certificates.
* About Fatty Liver Guide: We have been an educational platform to help people with fatty liver and health issues regain their happy lives. We only hope to bring good products and inspirations to benefit our community and believe that a simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.