Avocado Grapefruit Edamame Salad is a great salad for lunch. Let’s see how it is made with preparations and instructions below.
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
For the Salad
- 1 small (or half of a large) ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 blood orange, segmented
- 1 grapefruit, segmented
- 2 cups leafy greens
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3 tablespoons diced shallots
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
Combine all salad ingredients in a medium bowl.
Combine extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, mustard, raw honey, shallots, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight fitting lid; seal and shake until well blended.
Pour enough dressing over the salad and season with salt and pepper. Serve right away!
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories: 452; Total Fat: 25.6 g; Carbs: 29.6 g; Dietary fiber: 8.3 g; Protein: 8.1 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 192 mg
Originally posted 2019-08-23 15:52:23.