Here you will find the recipe to make the all-time favorite Gluten-Free and Grain-Free Muesli. This light and nutty gluten-free muesli takes all of about 15 minutes to make and is much, much cheaper than buying gluten-free muesli from the shelves – and (I think) much yummier too!
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1⁄2 cup mixed dried fruit (apple, cranberry, and apricot)
- 3 cups mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, chia, and hemp)
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy milk (coconut, almond, cashew, or hemp)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries)
Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl; mix thoroughly. Stir in milk until well combined. Top your cereal with sliced banana and fresh berries. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories: 203; Total Fat: 11.2; Carbs: 26.9 g; Dietary Fiber: 8.3 g; Protein: 3.5 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 16 mg
Originally posted 2019-08-12 11:31:33.