In a nutshell, we love this Lemony Asparagus and Tomato Salad dish, because it’s not only (super) healthy, but also tasty. Try the recipe below:
- Yield: 2-3 Servings
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large bunch of asparagus, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes and asparagus.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper; pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat well. Top with parsley and enjoy!
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories: 244; Total Fat: 21.7 g; Carbs: 12.8 g; Dietary fiber: 5.2 g; Protein: 4.8 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 17 mg
Originally posted 2019-09-01 18:03:31.