So if you value your health, I’d suggest that you take a few moments to answer the following questions:
- Do you often feel tired or weak?
- Do you sometimes experience back pain, abdominal pain or lower torso discomfort?
- Do you ever feel nauseous or suffer from a loss of appetite?
- Does your skin or the whites of your eyes appear yellowish in color?
- Do you binge drink, or drink alcohol on a regular basis?
- Are you overweight and struggling to shift those excess pounds?
- Have you noticed a patchy, dark skin discoloration, usually on the neck or underarm area?
- Do you have bad skin, and just don’t know why?
- Do you ever suffer from abdominal pains and cramping?
- Do you suffer from headaches, or experience confusion, impaired judgment, or have trouble concentrating?
- Do you always feel hungry, and as a result, are constantly snacking on sugary or starchy foods?
- Do you have a general feeling of ill health, and can’t figure out what it might be?
If you answered “YES” to any of those questions, then you’re exactly in the right place…
Because you could be suffering from the effects of a “FATTY LIVER”