This is a mini class teaching you the power of breathing provided by Wim Hof. Should you jump in?
WARNING: ALWAYS DO THE BREATHING EXERCISE IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT (E.G. SITTING ON A COUCH/FLOOR) AND UNFORCED. NEVER PRACTICE IT BEFORE OR DURING DIVING, DRIVING, SWIMMING, TAKING A BATH OR ANY OTHER ENVIRONMENT/PLACE WHERE IT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS TO FAINT. THE BREATHING EXERCISE HAS A PROFOUND EFFECT AND SHOULD BE PRACTICED IN THE WAY IT IS EXPLAINED.
Breathing Technique Step-by-Step:
- Step 1: Get Comfortable
- Step 2: Start to breathe. Fully in (nose/mouth) then let go (mouth), continuously, 30-40 times
- Step 3: Last breath – breathe out, emptying the lungs. Hold for as long as you can (no force)
- Step 4: After the hold, take a deep breath in and hold for 10-15 seconds
- Step 5: Repeat the entire process for another 2 or 3 rounds
Breathing Technique Tips
- Relax. A relaxed body on an empty stomach absorbs more oxygen
- Feel. Don’t get too hung up on counting, feel how your body responds
- Observe. Record your thoughts and retention times (but remember it’s not a competition)
Breathing properly is important to have a good health. We hope that you’ve learned some simple tips to help enjoy your life and reverse the liver damage fatigues.
Originally posted 2021-08-18 15:50:13.