Who doesn’t like a dish of cauliflower couscous salad? Below you will find a simple recipes to deliver this dish in its best form. Try it today!
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3-4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed, minced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 green apple, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Working in two batches, pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until finely chopped.
Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients; toss until well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories: 97; Total Fat: 3.8 g; Carbs: 15.7 g; Dietary fiber: 4.3 g; Protein: 2.4 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 122 mg
Originally posted 2019-08-29 16:05:25.