Here you will find a recommended recipe for Superfood Granola. We hope that you can replicate this awesome recipe effortlessly.
- Yield: 5 Cups (6 Servings)
- Total Time: 3 Hours 20 Minutes + Soaking Time
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Hours
- 1 1/2 cups soaked almonds and walnuts
- 1 cup soaked sunflower seeds or a mix with pumpkin
- 2 cup soaked whole buckwheat ( minimum 4hrs) preferably sprouted for 1-2 days
- 3 grated apple, (strain some of the juice from the grated apple)
- 1/2 cup pureed dates soaked for about 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup dried prunes
- 1/2 cup goji berries soaked for min minutes
- 1/2 cup dry coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon of hulled Hemp seeds
Soak buckwheat for a minimum of 4 hours and rinse thoroughly.
Soak all the nuts and seeds a minimum 4 hours and rinse.
Soak dates in water enough to cover for a minimum of 15 minutes or until soft.
Soak the Goji berries in sufficient water to cover.
Chop or lightly put through your food processor the nuts and seeds. Maybe leave some whole or until your desired consistency.
Once all ingredients are soaked, rinse and add all together in a large bowl and mix well, use your hands for easiest method.
Take the mixture and spread evenly over a baking trays and cook for 2-3 hours at 200°F/95°C, or until dry. You may use a higher temperature for a quicker cook. To make this recipe raw, you may use a dehydrator at 105° F/55°C for 12-15 hours (turning over when the top is totally dry).
Once completely dry you can store in airtight container for a couple of weeks. Serve with a nut or seed milk or eat as a snack dry.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories: 509; Total Fat: 24.3 g; Carbs: 67.5 g; Dietary fiber: 17.8 g; Protein: 12.2 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 160 mg
Originally posted 2019-08-15 22:09:48.