For a limited time, we offer this lifetime membership at $7. You can get the coupon at the end of this post.
Are Thick Layers Of Fat Clogging Your Liver?
- Is losing weight hard for you even when you eat reasonably well?
- Are you tired even when you get enough sleep?
- Is it hard for you to focus
- Does depression creep into your life even when things are going pretty good?
Many people think their sluggish metabolism, lack of energy, trouble staying focused, and lack of joy are “part of getting old.”
If you’re in your 30s, 40s, 50s, and even older you should not feel horrible all the time.
As you’re about to discover your liver can be secretly causing these problems…
The Silent Liver Disease
The medical community calls Fatty Liver Disease a silent epidemic.
Harvard Medical School says up to 20% of Americans have a fatty liver.
Most of the time Fatty Liver Disease goes undiagnosed because the symptoms mimic health issues many folks blame on exiting their teens and entering into adulthood.
You know what we mean, when people say things like “I don’t have the energy I had back in high school.”
What causes a fatty liver?
A fatty liver is typically caused by drinking alcohol or a poor “Western diet” that we’ve been conditioned to eat.
What happens when fat begins to invade your liver?
As fat begins to overtake your liver this vital organ is no longer able to perform its job of detoxifying your blood and regulating your metabolism.
Toxic waste that should be broken down by the liver floods your body. It can enter the brain and cause a disease called “Hepatic Encephalopathy” which can affect your mood and ability to concentrate.
A Sick Liver Can Make Body Fat Stick To You Like Glue
One of your liver’s primary functions turning food into energy.
When fat deposits start to build up in your liver it struggles to perform like it should and the food you eat starts getting stored as fat instead of turned into energy.
Is The Money You Spend On Health Food Going To Waste?
If the food you’re eating isn’t properly metabolized by your liver it doesn’t matter how “clean” or healthy you eat – you’ll always feel burned out.
If you’re dropping a fortune on grass-fed meat and organic fruits and veggies and not feeling a difference, it could be a sign you need to give your liver some care. A course, perhaps?
Fatty Liver Guide is the only online course that provides lifetime access with a dedicated ebook at your convenience.
The beauty of an online course is that we can continuously update and give you more meaningful content without any additional costs.
Take this Course
For You Sugar Bugs: Healing Your Liver Can Shut Down Sugar Cravings
Do you have sugar cravings that gnaw away at you until you’re forced to give in to sweet temptation?
Even tiny sugar cravings can sabotage your diet. Ravenous sugar cravings can literally be a death sentence.
Good news… Researchers have discovered something residing in your liver that has the ability to shut down sugar cravings.
It’s a hormone called fibroblast growth factor 21 or “FGF21” for short.
FGF21 tells the brain to cut off sugar cravings. With a simple signal from this magical hormone your body instantly says “no more sugar”
This is a big deal…
For the first time a single process has been discovered in the liver that stops sugar cravings.
As Matthew Potthoff, an assistant professor of pharmacology at the University of Iowa puts it, FGF21 “shuts off that reward pathway.”
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a healthy liver sending out the FGF21 hormone and shutting down your sugar cravings?
This is one of the ways nursing your liver back to health helps you automatically lose weight and protects you against diabetes without willpower.
Smooth, Clean Energy Bursting From Every Cell In Your Body
The artificial boost of energy you get from stimulants like coffee creates a nervous rush.
It also triggers the release of a stress hormone called cortisol that can cause anxiety.
Using stimulants for energy is like plugging your nervous system into an electrical socket and shocking your body to keep it alert.
It might do the trick, but at what cost to your long-term health?
Wouldn’t it be better to heal your liver so that your body becomes better at producing its own energy?
When you get rid of the built up fat that’s stopping your liver from doing its job your metabolism will function like it should and supply your body an abundance of fresh energy.
Natural energy generated by your body is smooth not jittery.
It keeps you focused not nervous.
It gives you the ability to power your body and mind without burning you out the way stimulants do.
Is it starting to make sense how fixing your fatty liver can speed up your metabolism and help you turn food into energy?
Your Liver Is A Guardian
Your liver is a heroic organ.
It stands between everything in our toxic world that we eat, drink, and breathe and the rest of our body.
It even breaks down and removes metabolic waste created inside your body.
As you’re starting to understand, your liver takes a ton of abuse while doing its job.
That’s why you need to give it some care once in while.
The Medical Establishment Forced To Support “Detoxing”
For more than a decade we’ve helped folks overcome health problems with short detox cleanses.
And for more than a decade we’ve suffered abuse and scorn by the medical establishment who called detoxing “fake science.”
As we began to develop our system for fixing a fatty liver we were stunned by a word that kept popping up in scientific journals and medical sites…
The word was “detoxification.”
The stubborn you-know-what’s finally came around!
Caring For Your Liver Is A Fast Way To Help Your Body Perform At A High Level
Having helped hundreds of folks enjoy more vibrant health by doing juice cleanses and other short-term detoxes, we understand the benefits of removing internal waste from your body.
We live in a toxic world.
Your liver is the guardian that protects your body from toxic outside contamination such as pesticides and air pollution.
Dr. Don Smith, a professor at UC Santa Cruz, has identified 689 toxic substances that exist in our environment. Your liver protects you from each and every one.
Your liver also keeps you safe from harmful substances created inside your body.
For example, “acetaldehyde” is created when your body metabolizes alcohol.
Acetaldehyde is a literal poison and one of the primary reasons you feel like you’ve been hit by a truck after a night of drinking.
Your liver is what protects you from all these threats to your health.
We have no doubt that keeping your liver healthy so it’s removing waste from your body 365-days a year is better for you than any short-term cleanse.
Who Needs To Pay Attention To Their Liver?
If you eat a clean diet, don’t smoke or drink alcohol, and don’t live in a polluted city, your liver may be in great shape.
In this case, giving a little extra care to your liver might not necessary.
The plain truth of the matter is the average person doesn’t always eat perfect.
And sometimes you might party too hard and partake in activities such as excessive drinking.
Another scary realization is that even if you enjoy a wonderfully healthy diet, exercise frequently, and drink lots of water, the poisons and toxins in the air you breathe can still damage your liver.
This is why liver care systems are becoming so popular with people who care about their health.
So, who needs to pay attention to their liver?
Truth is anyone can benefit from caring for their liver, but the following groups are the ones who can benefit the most from it…
- People Who Are Overweight: Being overweight puts a severe burden on your liver. It’s so bad that many experts believe being overweight can do as much damage to your liver as alcoholism.
- Stressed Individuals: Stress can be an indication of an overworked and poorly functioning liver. Moreover, stressed people tend to have unhealthy lifestyle habits such as eating fatty foods and drinking alcohol that damage your liver.Stress also triggers the release of a fight or flight hormone called cortisol that punishes your liver.
- People In Their 30s Or Older: If you are in your 30s or older, chances are you’re feeling some changes in your body.This means your energy level is not as high as before. You may notice changes in your skin and hair that definitely don’t make you smile.Even if you have lived a fairly healthy life you still cannot escape the fact that your liver has suffered a lot of abuse over the years. Returning your liver to a healthy state and help you enjoy healthy body weight regulation, young and strong looking hair and skin, and “all day” energy.
- Anyone Suffering From The Following Conditions: Fatigue, brain fog, chronic joint or muscle pain, migraines, digestive problems, insomnia, autoimmune disease, hormonal imbalance, acne, skin rashes, depression, allergies, chronic bad breath, chemical sensitivity and rapid weight gain.
Remember, your liver powers many bodily processes. So health problems you may not connect to an unhealthy liver can be effectively treated by caring for your liver.
If you want to heal your sick liver, continue reading and we’ll show you the best way to do it…
Symptoms Of A Fatty Liver
If you regularly consume alcohol, smoke, or eat a less than perfect diet you have likely done damage to your liver.
Look over this list to see if you have any symptoms of a fatty liver:
- Difficulty losing weight
- Fluid buildup in the belly or abdomen
- You bruise easily
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
- Muscle loss
- You get sick easily
- Loss of appetite
- Foggy brain
- Acne and liver spots
- Spider-like veins in the skin
- Low energy and frequent weakness
If you experience any of these symptoms what you’re about to discover can help reverse the damage. This is possible for one very special reason…
Your Liver Can Heal Itself Like A Comic Book Character
The beauty of your liver is its ability to heal itself.
Your liver has the ability to take decades of abuse and spontaneously regenerate itself back to health when you stop abusing it and follow the few simple steps we’re going to share with you.
Your liver’s regenerating ability is so powerful that you can surgically remove ⅔ of your liver and it has the ability to regenerate itself back into a perfect, whole liver.
After 80 years of research much of how the liver is able to this is a mystery.
What we do know is that there are some important steps you must take before this healing can take place and that’s why we created:
Fatty Liver Guide
For Evolved Health Seekers Who Are Passionate About How They Look And Feel And Ready To Go Beyond Diets And Cleanses!
It’s true that an ultra-healthy lifestyle can keep your liver healthy. But if your liver has gone through years of abuse it will take a little more care to heal it…
The more we researched, the more we listened to the thousands of folks we’ve helped, the more we realized good people are being kept in the dark about the benefits of a healthy liver.
We admit, the name doesn’t help.
And restoring your liver back to health doesn’t sound as fun and sensual as getting rock hard abs or a firm butt.
It’s a travesty, because there’s probably no better way enjoy a surge of energy, automatic fat loss, and protection against disease than by making sure you have a strong liver.
So we developed a system that shows you how to fix your fatty liver.
- The Fatty Liver Guide is not a Cleanse or Detox: We’ve discovered ways to get the rapid results you get from a cleanse without giving up whole food – and best of all without any surprise trips to the bathroom
- The Fatty Liver Guide is not a Diet: You won’t have to starve yourself for this work
- The Fatty Liver Guide does not require exercise: You could lay in bed all day and use what we’re about to show you to fix your liver
Best of all we’ve discovered a way for you to do this and keep eating normal food. The process is easy and comfortable.
You’re going to discover…
- A simple step-by-step system for fixing a fatty liver that is backed up by science
- How to keep enjoying your favorite foods like bread and pasta without making your liver fatty – this is one of our biggest breakthroughs
- A study published by the Journal Of Cell Science claims this liver fix you’ll learn about may also give humans the ability to absorb sunlight and turn it into energy – how cool would it be to make yourself solar powered?
- Another liver fix we’re going to tell you about is also a natural cure for chronic dry eye
- You’ll also learn a simple trick that will ease the burden on your liver by opening up your pores and releasing built up internal waste. That sounds kind of gross, but what comes out of you is microscopic. You won’t even notice as it’s released from your body.
- The National Library Of Medicine published research about one of our liver fixes and concluded that it also relieves inflammation
- This liver fix has another lovely benefit – It encourages your body to release a fat burning hormone called glucagon
- Research has proven that this liver fix can not only heal your liver but improve cognitive function by increasing the availability of antioxidants to the brain
- How to stay comfortable in and in a good mood while you restore your liver back to health
- How to reduce or eliminate hangovers – The Fatty Liver Guide can give your body the ability to better recover from alcohol. If a night of drinking wipes you out, the Fatty Liver Guide can help you
- How to protect your liver after you’ve finished the Fatty Liver Guide so you can enjoy the benefits of a healthy liver 365 days a year
- We discovered a way to rev up your liver’s ability to metabolize what you put in your body. In studies, people who did this had to drink more coffee than those who didn’t to get the same buzz. Why? Because their livers were metabolizing the caffeine at such a fast rate
- Easy full body detoxing – we’ll show you comfortable ways that gently remove waste from inside your body and ease the burden on your liver. This has nothing to do with taking laxatives.
That’s just a sample of what you’ll discover. There’s more… much more.
WARNING: What You’re Currently Being Told About Healing Your Liver Could Be Dangerous
One of the most popular liver cleanses on the internet suggests you should drink a half cup of olive oil mixed with lemon juice to “flush” your liver.
Under no circumstances should you do this.
While a little bit of healthy fat like olive oil can be good for your liver, drinking half a cup is dangerous.
One of your liver’s primary tasks is to break down and metabolize what you put in your body.
Slamming it with a massive caloric intake of fat puts a tremendous amount of stress on your liver. Don’t do it.
Another popular liver cleanse tells you to drink nothing but apple cider for 2 to 3 days.
Again, this is terrible advice.
One of the main reasons so many people have fatty livers is because they eat too much sugar. Apple cider has a whopping 26 grams of sugar per serving.
When You Heal By Nourishing Your Body Instead Of Restricting Food Magic Happens
We have slowly moved away from advising people to do starvation cleanses.
- They’re hard
- You’re miserable when you do them
- And most importantly, we’ve developed something more effective…
When you start the Fatty Liver Guide you won’t just be healing your liver. You’ll nourish and revitalize your entire body.
You won’t be a famished zombie sipping a cup laxative tea worried about walking down the street because you might pass out from lack of food.
You’ll be feasting like Roman royalty.
This isn’t some trick.
You’re not going to find out you can eat all day long but it has to be cucumbers or something like that.
While you’re restoring your liver back to mint condition you’ll be enjoying rich and savory foods like bread, pasta, and meat if you like.
And if for some reason you want to, you can eat all the cucumbers you want.
How Long Does The Fatty Liver Guide Take?
The Fatty Liver Guide takes just 9 days for most folks.
But if you’ve been really abusing your liver for a lot of years and you’re showing symptoms of liver damage, we suggest staying on in for 14-30 days.
Remember, this isn’t a cleanse or a strict diet. You won’t be hungry or uncomfortable.
The Fatty Liver Guide was designed to be a pleasant experience. And because your liver has such a strong effect on your mood, when the Fatty Liver Guide begins to work most people experience a calm sense of joy.
Will I Have To Give Up Anything?
If you live a life of festive excess you may have to tone it down a tiny bit.
The Fatty Liver Guide is surprisingly sacrifice-free, with two exceptions. You can’t drink alcohol and you can’t smoke for a few days.
We’ve done what no other liver healing system can do – we developed a way for you to continue eating almost any food you like and repair your liver at the same time.
Other liver healing systems demand you go a restrictive detox diet.
Not the Fatty Liver Guide.
You can enjoy sweet starchy foods. Rich meaty foods. And of course fruits and veggies.
But there is perhaps no legal substances that can ravage your liver like alcohol and cigarettes.
Unlike most foods we don’t have any tricks that can allow you to keep smoking and drinking alcohol while you heal your liver. It can’t be done.
You will have to make a choice between taking a break from smoking and drinking for a few days and enjoying the benefits of a revitalized liver or to continue smoking and drinking and living with a sick liver.
If you can do this everything else about the Fatty Liver Guide is a piece of cake!
And after you repair your liver you can go back to drinking and smoking if you like.
That’s A Bummer For Some Of You, But Here’s Something You’ll Love If You Drink…
Some people think dehydration causes hangovers. It plays a role, but how effective your body is at metabolizing alcohol can make the difference between feeling fine after a night of drinking or feeling like grim death.
Do you know which organ is mainly responsible for metabolizing alcohol?
Part of the reasons hangovers become so hellish as we move away from our early 20s is that our abused and fat clogged livers take longer to metabolize alcohol in our system.
After the Fatty Liver Guide, you can speed up your hangover recovery time.
If you’ve gotten to the point where a few drinks every couple weeks has you in agony the next day, our simple system for restoring your liver back to health can help you enjoy your nights out again and not be out of commission the next day.
What happens if you ignore the fat building up in your liver…
Fatty Liver Guide is our finest system. It’s the most advanced and transformative, but also the easiest.
For the first time ever we have a way to give you the fast results you typically experience with a juice cleanse or detox without the hard parts.
- You won’t be stuck drinking lemon water or green juice all day
- You won’t be going to the bathroom every 30 minutes
- You won’t be sick and starving when you do the Fatty Liver Guide
- You will enjoy a pretty normal diet – including meat if you choose
- You will have tons of energy – even more than you do now as your liver quickly begins to heal and starts turning food into fuel like it’s supposed to
You don’t have to be that sad person who brought a jug of juice from home who watches everyone else at the party dine on delightful treats – you can join them!
Using the latest research on how the body heals the liver we were able to develop a system that restores your liver back to health without strict cleanses or detoxes.Take this Course
Okay, now you know what the Fatty Liver Guide is. You know what’s included and why this is such an essential resource for anyone who wants to reverse fatty liver damage and gain back his/her life.
And for a very limited time, you can even grab it for the cost of a Subway sandwich.
At this point you can do one of two things:
1) You can try to go it alone, and figure out this stuff without any help.
2) Or, you can grab your lifetime membership of The Fatty Liver Guide and learn from the knowledges, insights, mistakes and experiences of many practitioners and researchers.
The choice is up to you, but keep this in mind:
You can do it by yourself. You don’t absolutely need this Guide to regain your health.
But I guarantee you this Guide will help you find success much, MUCH faster and easier. It’s not an exaggeration to say that this product could easily help you avoid YEARS of trial and error.
And how much is that worth?
What would you pay for a year of your life?
We are guessing it’s worth a lot more than $7, which is all that we are asking for this Guide. That makes this a pretty easy decision.
So go ahead and click the button below to grab your copy and put yourself on the fast-track to fix your damaged liver today:
Why are you offering this so cheap?
For 4 main reasons:
1.) $7 puts The Fatty Liver Guide within the reach of almost everyone. It’s not expensive, even if you’re out of work.
2.) Anyone who’s not serious enough about having a better life to invest $7 doesn’t deserve the information.
3.) Anyone who is serious enough to put down the price of a fast food dinner and buy The Fatty Liver Guide has the opportunity to recoup their investment many, many times over.
4) People are badly affected by COVID-19 and social unrests. We want to offer our hands.
It may work for others, but how do I know this system will work for me?
Simple: because it’s worked before.
People less disciplined and less intelligent than you have used these same strategies to improve their liver and health significantly. In other words, the insights you’ll learn in this Guide aren’t “theory.” They’re reality.
Will it require a lot of work for me to complete this?
Not at all. The Guide can be completed in a few hours with 9 days of practice, and you can begin putting the techniques to work immediately.
You’re already working to gain your life back — the techniques in this Guide will simply help you do it much more effectively.
It’s only $7 (for a limited time). You’ll waste that much on your next trip to Starbucks—except that The Fatty Liver Guide has the potential to change your life forever.
We’ve taken all the risk away.
Grab it now and use coupon code LIFEMATTERS to get this awesome lifetime course at only $7.
Take this Course
See you in the course!
Originally posted 2019-06-23 19:49:31.